I decided today that I want to start whittling down my collection of supplies to make room for new stuff. Yesterday, I used a rub on for the word imagination so I decided to pull out that same sheet and create the card around those. I plan on doing this until that particular sheet is gone. I think I’ll continue the trend for a while, using the oldest supplies first.

For some reason, I can’t upload the pictures from my ipad today. I count this among the few times I wish I had a real computer. I hope to get the pictures up as soon as possible. In the meantime, you can see the pictures in my Etsy store.

Update: Here are the pictures of card and supplies.



No comments so far.

(comments are closed)